Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Planning out my Storyboard and Research

Tuesday 24th Feb....
In todays lesson we were told to start planning out our projects. i started to write down what every one of my frames would look like. focusing on the setting, the people and the frame shots. I have quite a clear idea of my characters and the storyline. once i know how i want each frame to look like it will be easy to rough sketch my drawings how i want them.

Thursday 12th Feb....
In todays lesson we were told do some research on our own projects .. i had chosen to sketch out an animated comic strip based on superheros. I went onto google and typed in marvel and DC Comics(into images)which are both comic books based on superheros. I then scrolled through the pictures, seeing which ones i liked and to see if i could gain any ideas for my project. I then found a few photos which i copyed and pasted onto my power point presentation. I then went onto youtube which is a website where you can watch or share video's with anyone around the world. I descided to look up some superhero trailors, such as:
Superman
X-Men
Fantastic four
The Hulk
etc............
Once looking at the trailors, i picked which ones were more suitable. i copyed and pasted the web adress onto power point and also print screened the video trailors onto power point too. I needed to find research on how,where,when comics were released. I found out quite alot of information and the name of the first man who created the very first comic. I found reading about it was quite interesting and it inspired me to want to produce a really good comic strip to the best of my ability.

No comments: