Tuesday, 9 December 2008

What is a Business and Trading card?

In todays lesson our teacher showed us a few trading/buisness card designs, then we discussed with the class what they are used for and what information are needed on them which i wrote down in my sketch book:

What information is needed on a business card?
Company details
Contact details
Job title
Number
Full name
Company name
Address
Email
Web address

What information is needed for a trading card?
Name
Fact files
Picture
Quotes
Strengths and weaknesses
Speed
Height
Intelligence
Fighting skills
Noise levels
Numbers

After discussing we were then told to find 3 pictures for trading and business cards on the internet. I found lots of pictures of business cards such as:

Glow in the dark
elastic
modle building
cardboard
clothes peg
One that wrips in half
Nintendo

I printed them all out and stuck them in my sketch book and wrote down some information about what a business card is and used for. The three that stood out the most for me were the, Nintendo,Elastic and modle building card. The clothes peg one was just odd.

After finding pictures of business cards I looked for pictures of trading cards. I ended up finding 2 superhero trading cards and stuck them both in my sketch book. I then researched some information about it and wrote it down in my sketch book.

1 comment:

Vibeke said...

You have been keeping a really good blog :) I look forward to your next post.