Tuesday 6th...
In todays lesson we were told to Find 3 websites for each Good, Bad and ugly. We were then told to Put down there URL and print screen them. Once we had finished print screening we had to answer questions from each Good, Bad and ugly website:
· What makes these products what they are – what is it that is distinctive or special about them?
The two different disciplines this website contains are …
I have chosen this website because it is a popular website known by millions of people.
I think this website is good because you can chat to friends/family through, message, get in contact with people you haven’t seen in years, play games and have a laugh.
· Why they exist – what they have to offer their audiences.
The reason this website exists is for (online chat) for people to communicate with others and it is also for advertisement.
Someone would go to this website so they can chat to friends, look at pictures, and play games, read e-mail.
The ways it is different from other websites are that it is one of the most used websites, it’s fun and exciting.
I would use this website because you can chat to friends and family in different countries, play games, find friends, look and add pictures, it’s quite addictive.
I wouldn’t use this website because some people could hack into your account and it’s not good to add or message people you don’t know.
· What sort of audiences will enjoy them.
The kind of people who would use this website are people who like computers, who are quite sociable.
I think this because they enjoy socialising and communicating
The kind of people who wouldn’t use this website are mostly OAP’s, people who don’t like computers or broadcast themselves.
I chose to answer questions about Facebook, Myspace and Bebo which are all in the Good catogary. Once i had finished answering the questions i printed the work out.
I found it quite difficult trying to find a ugly/bad website because im mostly on facebook or youtube which are all good websites that i use regulary. I came across a really dull, boring website that gave showed no sign of advertisments, it was pointless it was called 'uglyduckling.us'.
Wednesday 7th...
In todays lesson I had to finish off some of the questions fo the Good,Bad and ugly work. Once i had finished i printed it.
Thurday 8th...
In todays lesson Tim McCarthy(our client) came in so that we(the class) could ask him a few questions about the website. I was confused about what PTS stood for and he told us it stood for Personal Track saftey. We asked him if he wanted animation, like a talking train and he said yes that would be ok. We asked about the colour themes and he told us to keep the colours mainly baby blue, navy or lilaque. I was annoyed that he did not contribute to the class, we had to say something for him to say something which annoyed me because i found that he wasnt helping us or giving us any ideas or views that he wanted. We thought that it would be good to jazz it up a bit but he said that he wanted to keep it professional. I thought that the website looked dull, boring and that the whole set out was just too squashed together. The writing was too small and it needed to be more bold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment