Tuesday, 13 January 2009

HTML .. Production Rolls and Editing HOW TO...

in todays lesson we watch a video based on homophobia and how people age 16-over are having difficulties telling people about their sexuality and sometimes are bullied. I thought the video was ok but the acting was terrible.







In the next lesson we spoke about HTML and tags and how we could import text and see what it would like on web interface. We then had to write down the HTML in notepad and then saved it as index.html, then we opened it firefox and it came out in writing.


e.g. I am Maria and I am FABULOUS!





I usually use HTML on Myspace, so I am fimilar with it. So it came quite easily to me.





WEDNESDAY 14TH





In todays lesson we had a production meeting which was not very successful. We were allocated our roles for the production. Nadia and I are going to do, Photography and film. We discussed that before so our roles were already set for the product. I wanted to do Photography and film because I enjoy it.





THURSDAY 15TH





In todays lesson we had to finish off editing off our 2min HOW TO film. I didnt need alot of editing on mine but i needed a title and credits. i put as my title, 'How to...Make a pumpkin' in orange writing to give out the haloween effect. Then i did the credits, 'Production by Maria and Camera by Terry', after I had finished editing I burnt the tape to the CD. After looking back at my work, I thought i did really well but the lighting could of been more better.

No comments: