In todays lesson we were told by Amanda we had to tell her what her character was like and we had to draw a picture of what she was like using the information about her. We were then put into two's and were given a task to describe what our partners charcacter was then draw them in our sketch books using the information by us. Terry was my partner and he had to describe my character, I had to describe George. I wrote he was:
TALENTED
TALKATIVE
MOODY
HYPA
SOCIABLE
FUNNY AT TIMES
IMAGINATIVE
FLIRT
DRAMA KING
THINKS HES GODS GIFT TO WOMAN
FORGETFUL
LOVES FOOD
DIRTY LAUGH
CHEEKY
CHEEKY SMILE
I then had to draw him in my sketch book using the information. I was then told to do exactly the same thing but using myself. I used informations from others of what they thought my character was like. This is what they had to say:
TALENTED
SMILEY
IMAGINATIVE
SOCIABLE
MYSTERIOUS
PRETTY
BUBBLY
TALKATIVE
FUN
DRAMA QUEEN
PROFECTIONIST
RELUCTANT
BIG BROWN EYES
CAT EYES
BIG BAG
I then had to draw a picture of myself in my sketch book. I enjoyed doing this because it broadened my ideas of the people of my class. It was very enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment