Friday, 21 November 2008

Creating Mr and Mrs *PUNK

In todays lesson we had to pick which picture we wanted from our sketch books to create with plasticine. I then chose one and was given plasticine to start creating. We were given different coloured plasticines so that it would look more life-like. we then discussed what colours to mix to make different colours, eg:
RED-BLUE=PURPLE
RED-YELLOW=ORANGE
YELLOW-BLUE=GREEN
RED-GREEN=BROWN
BLACK-WHITE=GREY
RED-WHITE=PINK

I thought that the hair on my figurine was quite hard to do because it was meant to be big and spiky and it was really hard because I had to use different colours. (purple and black) The worst part for me was when the head kept falling off and everytime I kept putting it together the face would smudge. I then made another one which was easier to do, I then called them Mr and Mrs *PUNK.

After finishing off our figurines we then took pictures of them and prinited them out to stick in our sketch books, we had to write up an evaluation for each of our figurines explaining if we like them or not. Some of us descided it would be fun to take pictures of all our figurines together, so we did. They were called The '*PUNKS, Shapers and Octupus Lady). Over all I enjoyed using the plastice to create my figurines, I enjoyed being creative and seeing what my stregths and weaknesses were for this task.

No comments: